tubby time

this little girlie has had a rough couple of weeks.  she got an ear infection that hurt her something awful.   it put her in a very serious funk.  between the pain and lack of sleep she was quite the bear.  to be honest i couldn't blame her.  during this time she grew quite fond of the bath tub.  she would get in the bath sometimes two times a day and crawl to it during the day. i would/will let her play in there until the water gets cold.  she loves it! it puts her in the best of moods and for a minute she would forget about her little ears (which are finally all better) 








This entry was posted on 20 July 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “tubby time”

Sadee Adams said...

Hey Albree! I don't think we have officially met, I am one of Benson's friends from high school :) That is so sad that Paisley gets so many ear infections! For some reason I get them a lot too, something that I have found that works really well is basil oil, it seriously clears up in a day or two. You just put a few drops on your finger and rub it in her ear and then put some on a cotton ball and put that in her ear overnight and it should do the trick. Good luck, she is an adorable little girl :)

Benson and Albree said...

I'll have to give that a try! Thanks! She gets a least one a month and they bother her so much.