Recently...

* We moved!  We are loving it.  It is so much closer to Benson's work and my girlies.  Which means me and sis get the treat of seeing him at lunch :) We are mostly unpacked with the exception of a few small projects I am still working on...
* Miss handled the move so well.  It didn't effect her sleeping schedule at all.... until we had been here a week and she changed her wake up time from 9 to 7:30 and then to 6:30.  Benson is buying black out blinds as we speak.  He realized that this early time won't change on the weekend and decided that we better do something quick.
* We all came down with a terrible cold and spent mothers day weekend in bed. We are finally on the mend. Except for miss... we aren't sure if it moved to her little ears.  Another Dr. visit is in our near future. Her poor ears have the worst of luck.
* I went into get miss birth certificate (we just realized we never got one) and the nurse misread Benson's handwriting on the paper work.  They have my birth year down as 1984.  Minor mistake.  I have to go in and get revised copy in a few weeks......
*Benson introduced me to Taco Amigo. I didn't think I would like it that much. We are now regulars.  The Fresh lime there is SO good.
* Miss and I are now regular swimmers.  She does REALLY good in the water.  She spends most of her time trying to drink it and me trying to prevent it.  I am determined spend most of our summer in the water once this weather is less fickle.   I hope she doesn't mind... :)
* Miss has learned what the word no means. She does not have the response Benson and I hoped for.  She grins the moments we tell her and grins even bigger when we flick her fingers.  We cannot help but smile and shake our heads at her cute toothy grin. We are in trouble.
* I am still watching my girlies during the week.  They are my best buddies and I love hanging out with them during the week.  I am excited for summer when both of them will be out of school which means we get to have more fun!
* My best friend is getting so close to having her baby! I am so excited for her and for miss to have another little friend. :) We are counting down the weeks!

This entry was posted on 18 May 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Recently...”

Chelsey said...

I can't believe you had never been to TA!! I'm smelling another date night!