8


The little lady has had a big month. She can now crawl and is all over the place.  She is my little shadow as we go about doing the daily house chores. Along with crawling she is starting to pull herself up on chairs.  She gets stuck right before she gets to her feet.  I don't give her long before she has it figured out. Miss also has learned to whistle.  She whistles in the car, when she gets excited and whenever she sees a dog.  We have no idea how she figured it out, but she did and loves it.
She still is an awesome sleeper and eater.  She wants to eat everything! I have yet to find something she doesn't like.  Mandarin oranges are her current favorite treat. 
She becomes more and more sweet each day.  She has started giving kisses and is getting more snugly.  I take advantage of this and take her afternoon nap with her.  She still has no stranger danger.  She likes to make friends with whoever she can.
I still can't believe how big she is getting.  I love this stage! Everyday she figures out something new.

This entry was posted on 10 May 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “8”

Marchele said...

That is exciting! She is adorable!!! Love you guys!