Nesting has kicked in and I am officially set up for baby girls arrival. Here are some snap shots of what I have put together.
Now we are just waiting for her to get here. Three weeks and counting.

This entry was posted on 27 August 2011. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “ ”

MelBroek said...

By "three weeks and counting" you mean "48 hours", right? i don't know why I'm suddenly so concerned about this, but I REALLY want the birthdays to work out!!!

Chelsey said...

So cute. Love he crib.

Lindsey Rhodes Newman said...

Albree congratulations!! I am so excited for you! Being a mom is the best thing in the world you are going to love it. The heart burn is the pits, and the last 3 weeks are killer anticipation, but you are going to be amazing. And paisley? What a darling name! And the nursery looks SOOO cute! Yay I am so happy for you!