| We've been vacationing in the sunshine state. I have to say I fall in love with the beach a little more each time I visit it. We've been able to sleep in, eat good food, see family/friends and enjoy the beautiful scenery. | ![]() |
There have been fires making it hard to see the sunrise early in the morning, but we managed to see to see the sun rise over the water one early morning.
A nice shot of us and my 27 week belly. Baby girl will be making her debut in under 100 days.
We celebrated Russell's birthday and father's day on
the same day. It was a swimming/ bbq bash.

Bens rode in this beauty and drove a blue one just like it.
We did some fishing. Russell was dressed for the occasion.
Bens caught the most fish. Three large bass. If you look closely you can spot the live bait. Poor fishies....
It has been nice and hot here. Florida is in a serious drought. Lucky for us we have only spent one day away from the water. Fishing and visiting the De Leon springs was worth it. I have to say I am glad I live in Utah while being pregnant. Heat with big belly equals uncomfortable swelling me. We have only a few days left here. One more beach day and then some time at the happiest place on earth.









One Response to “Sunshine State”
LOOK at your belly! We really need to double again before the babes comes... Looks like so much fun, I love Florida.
Post a Comment