happiest place on earth


Here is some pictures from the last part of our vacation.














I love this boy. He was a trooper and didn't complain a bit when I refused to do anything other than lay in the sand.
 
This lighthouse is down from the condo we stay in. 
We decided to climb it this trip. I have to say it was quite the challenge to get to the top. But we... I managed. It had a lot of steps.
Our last day was spent at Disney. I have to say I am not a huge theme park fan. I would rather be on the beach. Benson however loves them and could run around from ride to ride all day.

This entry was posted on 24 June 2011. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “happiest place on earth”

Katers said...

First picture: You don't even look prego and you can jump high despite the belly that you can't see.
Last picture: Nice fanny pack. I knew there was a reason we were friends.

Sorry you had to go to the happiest place on earth. I know that the beach is a much happier place for you :)

Kelsi said...

I must say, you're very cute pregnant! And, I also agree with Katie. :)