Birthday boy

This boy had his birthday today
(don't mind the fuzzy picture. I need to charge our camera so our phone had to do for the night)
It is the first birthday of his we have celebrated as a married couple.  The last birthday I got to spend with him was three years ago, right before he left for washington.  It seems like that was a lifetime ago and I still can't believe I survived two years without him.  I love this boy more than I ever thought I could and can't wait to spend many more birthdays together.

This entry was posted on 22 May 2011 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Birthday boy”

Chelsey said...

Happy Birthday Benson! First one as a married couple and last one with out a lil baby :)

michellecluff said...

happy happy birthday benson!!! love you!