My husband loves his electronics. He takes such good care of them.... Perhaps he is a little bit anal with the way they are cared for. I love him for it. We always have electronics that are working nice. The other night while putting miss in her car seat, he set the ipad on top of the car. He rode home in the truck and I drove the car. Mid ride I hear a weird noise while making a turn. Didn't think anything of it. We went about the rest of the weekend not needing to use the ipad. Saturday night late we realize that the ipad is MIA. We panicked! Benson went back to the site where I heard the weird noise and found the ipad in the middle of the intersection. 
I thought it held up pretty good for being run over for 24 hours at a busy intersection. Thank heaven Bens got apple care and we were able to replace it with a brand new one. I think we are going to be even more careful with our electronics.....
Post a Comment