miss paisley

 
This little girl has changed our lives. I never thought a little person could increase my laundry load dramatically, eat so much, go through so many diapers and sleep so little at the wrong times. We couldn't love her more. She is a snuggly little thing and I spend most of my day taking advantage of that. I don't get much done to say the least.  She is a little over two weeks and I can't imagine our lives without her. She likes  hanging out and is so even tempered. I love her for that. She doesn't fuss over much, but lets me know when she wants something.  Her little cry is the cutest thing and I love that she knows me and stops when I hold her.
She loves her dad and prefers to snuggle with him in the early hours rather than me. I can spend a half hour trying to get her to fall asleep but the moment he holds her she will be out like a light.  I love the immediate connection they had.  True love.
We couldn't be more excited to have her in our home. 





My amazing sister-in-law Michelle did baby girls pictures. I couldn't be happier with how they turned out!

This entry was posted on 28 September 2011. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

5 Responses to “miss paisley”

Mallory said...

She is so adorable and perfect. I am so happy for your family.

Linds said...

Albree, your baby girl is BEAUTIFUL!! Oh babies are SO fun, this just makes me so excited for you!! They grow awfully fast, I can hardly believe it. But she is just perfect, and her pictures are so pretty! What a little angel. Congratulations!!

Linds said...

PS. The purple headband is my favorite! And her little smile...SOOO sweet!

Marchele said...

She is beautiful as can be! So precious! PS I love all the headbands and flowers, Adorable!! :)

Paige said...

She is ABSOLUTELY beautiful! I love these pictures and I am so happy for you and Benson. What a perfect family!