Girlie

I have always collected fabric. I am a pack rat when it comes to crafty things.  I have boxes and bins full of mismatched things that I am determined will someday be put to good use.   Last monday we found out that baby is a girl.  After we found out I went home to all the floral fabric I have collected over the years.  She is going to have more than enough girlie blankets to tote around and I can hardly wait! I have already started a long list of things to make before she makes her debut. 

This entry was posted on 10 May 2011. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Girlie”

Marchele said...

I am oh so excited and can't wait for little baby Cluff to arrive! Have you convinced Benson to name her Scarlet yet? haha Love ya Albs