winding down

As things wind down for this semester we are finding ourselves pretty busy.  Even though I am not taking classes, I feel just as much stress with Bensons classes.  We have made the last two semesters a team effort and I worry about his grades just as much as I did mine.   For the next three weeks our heads will be stuck in the books/on the computer until finals are over. I don't know who is more excited for the semester to end... me or benson.

We are also three weeks out from finding about Baby's gender.  I am going a bit crazy waiting and keep wanting time to pass a little bit quicker.  My annal list making self wants to start planning in pink or blue.
Besides the gender I am starting to feel a little more comfortable being pregnant. I am starting to show a little bit, instead of food making me sick I am getting sick if I am not eating, I can also eat more than smoothies again.

Those are the things occupying our time for the next three weeks. School and waiting on baby.  Hopefully we have more eventful things to report in the near future.

This entry was posted on 06 April 2011. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “winding down”

Chelsey said...

So excited for the semester to end! AMEN. I cant believe your so close to finding out what the lil bean is. We really need to freakin double.