I am sorry for the lack of posting(especially with current pictures). I have never been a big fan of the month of January. I think after New Years spring should be here. Sadly the cold weather stays and I become a hermit. So here comes another list update of us....
Benson started a new class schedule. He loves it and I think it will be a good semester for him.
I am knitting stockings for next year. I figure if I start now maybe I'll have them done by next christmas.
I took Benson to Ikea for the first time. He was a good sport and I think he secretly enjoyed it.
We bought a new car. It is a dodge journey. I am so excited to be in a four-wheel drive car.
I went to Vegas with the cluff girls. I turned $1 into $8 and shopped at h&m.
We planned a spring break trip up to Washington. I can't wait to go up there again. I just have to wait a few months....
Eventually I'll start pulling out the camera and get some pictures of what we do. Hopefully they will come with the warmer weather.
Erin Quirks
11 years ago
One Response to “ ”
So glad to see you two are alive! sounds like life is good. Tell Benson hi as well :)
Post a Comment