We've been busy. Work and school tend to run our lives. I can't tell you how excited I am for Benson to be done with the semester. He did great and for a few weeks we don't have to worry about homework after work. I cannot tell you how excited I am to have him all to myself for a bit. 

Our obsession with criminal minds is getting out of control.  The episodes don't start until nine and go until 2.  Once we start a new episode we can't turn it off until we see the ending. The last few weeks we have been pretty productive while watching it though (at least that was my excuse to keep watching it).  Benson's extra credit meterology questions were done at that time at night....

Our kitty climbs our tree, takes down the ornaments and then hides them. I have yet to find out where she puts them... When we move someday I plan on finding her stash. Until then I have taken the remaining ornaments off the tree.

Benson is enjoying work and slowly moving up in the company. He is LOVING his work. The job is perfect for him. I am still not sure  how he does exactly what he does. I am lost on when it comes to computer stuff.  I have a feeling that I always will be....

I am on waitlists for night sign languages classes for next semester. I am crossing my fingers to get in.

For the next couple of days we are getting ready for our trip to Oklahoma.  For our first christmas we are going to Benson's sister house.  Benson and his brother in-law Eric have been planning a hunting trip  in Oklahoma for years.  So it will be hunting then christmas.  We have made trips to Cabela's in preperation. Benson bought camo wranglers! Oh the things you can find at Cabela's.... :)

This entry was posted on 17 December 2010. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “ ”

Anonymous said...

I'll finally have someone to Sign with in Alpine!! I hope you get in the class, fall in love, and become a Deaf Educator or interpreter like me :) That's all.