This year was Benson's first time experiencing Black Friday.
We stayed up all night. Started at midnight and lasted until 7:30ish. Benson got really into it. I think it was the adrenaline of hearing the walmart workers screaming 12:01 and the crowds going wild. He even stood in line(freezing cold) to get a computer (while I slept in the warm truck). We got all the we wanted and then some. Benson claims we will never do it again, but I think we have started a new tradition. How can you pass up such good deals?
It was a good thanksgiving for us. Lucky for us we got to have two thanksgivings. Thursday with the Walker side. Friday with the Cluff side. We ate lots of good food and enjoyed good company. There is so much to be grateful for. It was a good first married thanksgiving.
Erin Quirks
11 years ago
One Response to “ ”
Mitch went with me last year... But WOULD NOT get out of bed this year.. I think they lose the love for black friday after a year of marriage :) Glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment