Currently-

We have been so busy with work and school.  Luckily both of us are around at night or else we wouldn't see each other.

We are watching prison break...  It is addicting.  I think my blood pressure increases everytime I watch it.  It is an extremely stressful show. The other night I had a dream I was breaking out of jail.  I am obssessed. 

We got a kitty!  We (benson) finally gave in.  I originally told Benson we would have a baby before I bought an animal.... That didn't happen. We named her Lulu.  Pictures of her will eventually be posted.

Our cocoamotion is currently being put to good use. yum! Benson has converted me to peppermint hot chocolate (side not for those of you who haven't tried the new candycane oreos you are missing out! I bought them and they are heaven!).  We drink it at least once a day.  We finally gave in and bought thermoses so we can take it on the go. 

The cold weather has inspired me to start knitting again.  I am in the process of figuring out how to read patterns.  I have a pattern that I figured out and am making some christmas gifts. Tis the season.

I need to change my license plate.  It makes me look like the gators number one fan.  I had a guy honk at me and show me his gator wallet while driving the other day.  Awkard, but funny.  If he only knew that my car used to be my dads and I have no particular attatchment to the team. Winner!

That is what is new with us!

This entry was posted on 11 November 2010. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.